Bachelor of Business Administration
Programs may emphasize the development of communications, quantitative reasoning and business analysis skills. Through BBA courses, students can gain knowledge of business practices and processes, understand the role of economics in the world marketplace and acquire an awareness of global business issues.
Through the BBA programs, students can pursue business education and learn skills that will help them pursue various management and administrative roles within a company. Employers may seek business administration graduates for a broad range of positions in different areas.
- Develop leadership skills, creativity and entrepreneurship
- Handle future challenges of business
- Exhibit technical proficiency in domestic as well as global business through the study of major disciplines within the fields of business and management
- Analyze and develop solutions for business problems and issues by using logical reasoning patterns for evaluating information, materials and data
- Conceptualize a complex business issue and articulate into a written statement and oral presentation
- Exhibit competence in the use of technology and information systems in modern organizational operations
- Demonstrate entrepreneurial skills for creating and managing innovation, new business development and high-growth potential entity
- Choose careers in the public, private and government sectors
- Further study in advanced level programs in management studies.
Globalization and an increase in industrialization led to a decrease in traditional jobs and an increase in more professional and technical jobs. This has further resulted in introducing the knowledge of these jobs at the education level. Hence, the choices in career- field options have also tremendously increased in the last few decades resulting in more fresh but confused minds. Gone are the days when engineering, medical, B.A., B.Com, and B.Sc. were considered as the only options for the students. Now with the outbreak of professionalism in the working styles of the corporate professional courses has also blown their trumpets in the education sector and one such course is B.B.A (Bachelors of Business Administration).
- 3 years (6 semesters)
Eligibility & Admission Criterion:
An intermediate (10+2) in any discipline with 45% marks or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or 3 years diploma from Board of Technical Education with minimum 45% marks.. Admission will be made on the basis of merit of the qualifying exam.